Your job will be to analyze residential real estate across multiple markets throughout Colorado. You will be responsible for determining pricing decisions and mitigating collateral risk by predicting the value of appraisals. You will be working closely with the transaction team and be an integral part of our transaction process.
Our startup is fast-moving and high-energy, and we are looking for someone who can rise to the occasion, beyond the typical 9-5. This is a job for the bold and daring person who works well in teams and can help us grow Accept.inc to the next level. A job for the person who takes on a lot of personal accountability and is comfortable with making high impact decisions.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solver
- Flexible schedule, not the typical 9-5
- Collaboration skills, a team player
- Real estate or financial analysis experience/education
- Highly self-motivated and have the ability to produce your own momentum
- Ability to thrive in a repetitive task-based environment
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google applications (Word, Excel, Gdoc, Gsheets, etc)
- Must be willing and excited to help out even when it’s not in the job description
- Real estate or appraisal license preferred
- Residential Real Estate valuation experience