Transaction Specialist - 677453
Accept.Inc, part of the Y Combinator winter 2019 cohort, is a Denver-based venture-backed startup transforming how homes are bought and sold. As a fintech lender leveling the playing field for homebuyers by upgrading any offer to an all-cash offer, we believe every homebuyer should have equal access to the home of their dreams, without needing hundreds of thousands of dollars in the bank. We’ve bought and sold over $100 million worth of homes on our platform in the last year, making us one of the fastest-growing mortgage companies in Colorado.
We are currently looking for a Cash Transaction Account Manager. Your job will be to build and foster relationships with real estate agents while helping to manage their real estate transactions with Accept.inc. You will be responsible for educating new agents on how our cash offer process works, updating real estate agents on the status of their transactions from beginning to end, submitting and reviewing offers, and encouraging the agents you work with to continue to bring us new business. Above all, you will be responsible for consistently delivering stellar customer service to our agents!
In this role, you will be working closely alongside your Cash Transaction Processor, who will make sure all the mechanics of the cash offer purchase of a home and our proceeding sale of the home to a buyer go smoothly. You will be accountable for helping us attain agent retention goals in terms of repeat usage, and for encouraging your partner agents to refer additional agents to our services. The right candidate will embrace our mission, bring a high energy level and relentless grind to our Cash Transaction team, and is motivated to make key contributions as we transform from a fast-moving startup into a leader in fintech.
- Understands the dynamics of the real estate industry including basic knowledge of the lending process, agent-buyer relationships, and has significant experience with Colorado purchase contracts.
- Ability to think on your feet and solve problems on the fly. You’re a quick learner and can apply past experiences and learnings to future situations as they arise.
- Can build trust and relationships through clear communication. You are both proactive and highly responsive.
- Deals well with ambiguity. Our processes and products are constantly evolving, so your feedback and ideas will be highly valued.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment with non-traditional hours including weekends.
- Experience interpreting and reading CO residential sales contacts, amendments, addendums, disclosures and title docs
- Sales or account management experience