Transaction Processor - 703583
We’re currently looking for a driven Cash Transaction Processor, similar to a traditional Residential RE Transaction Coordinator position, emphasizing “back of the house” abilities to ensure a successful and smooth transaction. The Cash Transaction Processor will be the support person for the Cash Transaction, Account Manager but will be expected to understand the legal aspects, nuances, and critical ramifications of Colorado RE contracts. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and detailed oriented. The right candidate will embrace our mission, bring a high energy level and relentless grind to our Cash Transaction team, and is motivated to make key contributions as we transform from a fast-moving startup into a leader in fintech.
Cash Transaction Processor Responsibilities
- Support several Cash Transaction Processors with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans.
- Coordinate contract deadlines, create contracts, amendments, and extraneous docs.
- Communicate progress and updates with Title, our Loan Team, Brokers, etc.
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates to ensure the transaction process goes smoothly.
Cash Transaction Processor Qualifications
- Colorado Residential RE experience is a must, whether as a Transaction Coordinator or a Broker.
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, title, or mortgages highly valued.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills.
- Knowledge of the lending process and verbiage is a plus.
- This is Real Estate, so there is always an expectation the Processor can/will be available after certain “normal business hours” and weekends.