Denver, CO / Full Time
Your job will be to build and foster relationships with real estate agents, while helping to manage their real estate transactions with Accept.inc. You will be responsible for educating new agents on how our cash offer process works, updating real estate agents on the status of their transactions from beginning to end, submitting and reviewing offers, and encouraging the agents you work with to continue to bring us new business. Above all, you will be responsible for consistently delivering stellar customer service to our agents!
In this role, you will be working closely alongside your Cash Transaction Processor, who will make sure all the mechanics of the cash offer purchase of a home and our proceeding sale of the home to a buyer go smoothly. You will be accountable for helping us attain agent retention goals in terms of repeat usage, and of encouraging your partner agents to refer additional agents to our services.
Our startup is fast-moving and high-energy, and we are looking for someone who can rise to the occasion, beyond the typical 9-5. This is a job for the bold and daring person who works well in teams and can help us take Accept.inc to the next level. A job for the person who takes calls on Saturday mornings, after hours, and on weekends, and is highly motivated and open to new ways of approaching mortgage lending.
- Prior experience in the real estate, mortgage or lending industry, with strong knowledge of processes across all aspects of homebuying
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and enjoys building authentic relationships
- Ability to quickly solve problems and think creatively on the fly
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic coupled with willingness to work long hours!
- Experience interpreting and reading CO residential sales contacts, amendments, addendums, disclosures and title docs
- Sales or account management experience