Technical Delivery Manager - 717931
Accept.Inc, part of the Y Combinator winter 2019 cohort, is a Denver based venture backed startup transforming how homes are bought and sold. As a fintech lender leveling the playing field for homebuyers by upgrading any offer to an all-cash offer, we believe every homebuyer should have equal access to the home of their dreams, without needing hundreds of thousands of dollars in the bank. We’ve bought and sold over $100 million worth of homes on our platform in the last year, making us one of the fastest growing mortgage companies in Colorado.
We are looking for a Technical Delivery Manager to join a growing development function that will shape the direction and growth of the company through development of its service and technology products. Your role is to lead agile software development team(s) in the development of solutions designed to enable our customers, both internal and external. This role will need to partner with product management, engineering, and quality to manage the software development function, while maintaining open lines of communication with all stakeholders. This involves standard agile responsibilities along with story construction and prioritization in cooperation with product management. You will have overall responsibility for the product delivery, inclusive of timeline adherence, quality and leadership.
We have engaging, fun work to be done and you should have:
• Significant experience as a scrum master (CSM certification a bonus)
• Experience constructing agile stories as a product owner in conjunction with product managers and business users or customers
• Ability and willingness to wear many hats in a fast-paced, high-growth business
• Experience with software development concepts or the ability to learn them quickly
• Desire for more and readiness to learn what you do not know
• Drive collaboration across functions
• Experience in mortgage or real estate industries a bonus
• Servant leader attitude, ready to do whatever is needed to keep development on track and effective