Social Media Manager - 709060
Denver, CO / Full Time
Accept. inc is changing how homes are bought and sold by upgrading all homebuyers to cash buyers, empowering them to make the strongest offers, and increasing their chances of winning the home of their dreams.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to help create and apply a marketing strategy primarily using social media networks. This position is based in Denver, CO, and will be an onsite role.
- Coordinate social account monitoring, posting, and content creation for all Accept. inc social platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Respond to social media messages and reviews
- Support marketing campaigns across email, public relations, and other relevant channels
- Stay on top of industry trends as they pertain to social media and larger marketing objectives.
- Monitor digital audience and interact with company partners to maintain, build, and create B2B and B2C relationships.
- Consistently build an audience on social media platforms and report analytics to the team
- Contribute to planning monthly and quarterly editorial calendars
- Plan social content 1+ month in advance in accordance with an editorial calendar when possible
- Be flexible to capture and create organic and spontaneous content as opportunities arise
- Work and create content on-site in our office located in Denver’s Cherry Creek neighborhood
- The role reports to Marketing Manager and works closely with department designers and copywriters
- At least 3 years experience in social media marketing
- Experience managing social media accounts for a fast-growing startup, and the ability to demonstrate a significant impact of your social media efforts on company growth goals
- Experience creating human-centered content for social media platforms
- Comfortable working cross-departmentally to encourage involvement in social marketing initiatives
- Photography and videography skills
- Ability to build and plan creative social campaigns that fit into high-level marketing initiatives
- Experience with scheduling platforms such as Sprout, Later, HubSpot, etc.
- Creative mindset with the ability to plan and set deliverables for teammates in advance
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the real estate or mortgage lending industries
- Graphic design proficiency and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with project management software such as Monday and Favro