Senior Recruiter - 708479
Accept.inc is changing how homes are bought and sold by upgrading all homebuyers to cash buyers, empowering them to make the strongest offers, and increasing their chances of winning the home of their dreams.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to help us hire top talent as we scale the business. We want someone who can build a unique and personal applicant experience while attracting the best candidates. The ideal candidate for this role will consistently and proactively identify applicants to build a strong talent pipeline and bring the most qualified through the entire recruiting process all the way through the close.
This position is based in Denver, CO and will be an onsite role.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and drive the full-cycle recruitment process for all positions and departments, from sourcing to offer close.
- Screen and qualify candidates through phone interviews and face-to-face interviews; move candidates through the process with hiring teams.
- Measure, track, and report to leadership and hiring teams on all qualitative and quantitative data to evaluate recruiting performance as well as requisition prioritization and business needs.
- Design and drive the recruitment strategies, recruitment processes and procedures, and candidate assessment practices.
- Manage all Recruiting systems (Applicant Tracking System, sourcing tools, etc.) and provide leadership with weekly recruiting activity metrics.
- Utilize creative sourcing strategies and leverage resources to build a strong talent pipeline and identify candidates, both active and passive, for approved openings.
- Manage candidates in the process, providing a top-notch experience to every candidate that engages with Accept Inc.
- Research and know the local and national market for comparative roles and industries.
- Support the offer process with compensation negotiation, obtaining internal offer approval, delivering the verbal offer, and drafting and sending the offer letter.
- Complete all pre-boarding actions for upcoming new hires.
- Organize and attend local meetups, networking events, and career fairs to increase employer brand recognition.
- Partner with Finance and leadership on requisition prioritization and budgeting.
- Leverage vendors and data to align roles on compensation and Total Rewards.
- Coach hiring and interview teams on best practices.
- Communicate effectively with candidates to keep them excited and engaged throughout the hiring process.
- Strong closing and negotiation skills.
- Coordinate candidate interviews when necessary.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure all new hire information is shared for a well-maintained onboarding experience.
- Perform other Talent-based administrative tasks, as necessary.
- 5-10 years of experience in a Recruiting role with at least 3 years of experience in-house.
- Adept in managing Recruiting programs and systems, such as Applicant Tracking Systems, third-party resume databases, LinkedIn, and other sourcing technologies.
- Strong planning, time management, decision making, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with hands-on support: from coordinating multiple interviews to strong closing and negotiation skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and willingness to take action.
- Demonstrated networking ability, including the utilization of social media.
- Ability to consistently hit hiring goals while working across the organization.
- Ability to thrive and quickly adapt in a constantly changing environment.
- Possess a sense of urgency; identify challenges and problems and take the initiative to identify solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to interface with all levels of the organization.