Senior Product Manager - 709309
Accept.Inc, part of the Y Combinator winter 2019 cohort, is a Denver based venture backed startup transforming how homes are bought and sold. As a fintech lender leveling the playing field for homebuyers by upgrading any offer to an all-cash offer, we believe every homebuyer should have equal access to the home of their dreams, without needing hundreds of thousands of dollars in the bank. We’ve bought and sold over $100 million worth of homes on our platform in the last year, making us one of the fastest growing mortgage companies in Colorado.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join a burgeoning Product function that will shape the direction and growth of the company through development of its service and technology products. Your role is to sit down with existing and potential ecosystem players and become their greatest advocate. You’ll build trust and a deep understanding of what drives them, how they operate independently and within the greater context, what plagues them, and how we might support or partner with them. You’ll transform those learnings into a market-validated product plan that tests hypotheses and nurtures high potential seeds of opportunity. You’ll then work closely with the broader Accept.inc team to build and deploy the people, process, and technical infrastructure required to launch and scale.
We have ideas, and you should have:
· Experience and comfort in the early stages at a high growth, fast-paced startup
· Motivation to self-drive and work in an iterative, agile environment where priorities change as we learn
· Chops to conduct research and discovery, discipline to run data-driven experiments to inform product strategy and solution design, and fortitude to fail fast
· Keen analytical skills to proactively identify opportunities for new trends/features/products
· A collaborative spirit that unifies internal and external stakeholder points of view to create, deploy, and support product, marketing, sales, and delivery strategies
· Communication skills that serve across complex multi-disciplinary teams
· 5-7+ years of product management experience, mortgage or real estate experience a bonus