Senior Financial Analyst - 709062
This role will be to support the financial, planning, and analysis of the company. Through analyzing the company’s performance - alongside changes and market trends, you will help drive the growth of an industry-changing organization. Ultimately, you will be building quantitative analyses that reflect all operations.
The is an experienced-level role with company leaders as the main stakeholder for work results. Experience with financial modeling is required. You will be inserted directly into company funding priorities and expected to create multiple scenario analyses. This role includes room for professional development and leadership opportunities.
Our startup is fast-moving and high-energy, and we are looking for someone who can rise to the occasion, well beyond the typical 9-5. This is a job for the bold and daring person who works well in teams and can help us take Accept.inc to the next level. A job for the person who takes calls on Saturday mornings, after hours, and on weekends, and is highly motivated and open to new ways of approaching mortgage lending.
- Friendly, professional, and outgoing
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Open to change and adaptable
- Can work well in a collaborative or self-driven environment
- Microsoft Excel Proficient and willing to learn (quick keys/macros/pivots)
- Ability to keep the bigger picture in mind
- Proficient on standard computer systems (Microsoft Required)
- Ability to work remotely (high speed, dependable internet)
- Able to articulate yourself well through both verbal and written communication (particularly email)
- Ability to work beyond the typical 9-5 work-week