Buyer Relations Specialist
Accept.inc is a new kind of lender seeking to level the playing field in real estate by changing the way homes are bought and sold. We do this by giving homebuyers who need a mortgage the ability to make cash offers, by upgrading their offers to cash offers. The best neighborhoods and school districts shouldn’t be reserved for those who have hundreds of thousands or millions in the bank. If someone can qualify for a mortgage, they can now win with a cash offer.
We are looking for someone that fits with our core company values:
- Best idea wins: We believe that the best ideas should always win out, whether they come from the CEO or the custodian.
- Fail Smart: Success requires risk, and risk sometimes means failure. Learn quickly and keep moving.
- Common Scoreboard: We win and lose together.
We are looking for a Buyer Lead Screener/Lead Manager to coordinate top of funnel incoming lead management.
Mortgage origination experience desired; former role as Loan Officer, Loan Officer Assistant, Processor, Processor Assistant all applicable (license not required, but current or past/recent license a plus); experience in a consumer finance or insurance or similar environment also applicable.
- Knowledgeable with initial mortgage lead screening questions - although we will train you!
- CRM/Salesforce experience preferred; experience working with lead management systems, ability to effectively capture lead information, etc.
- Love talking to new leads on the phone, strong, natural communicator, can build rapport with clients over the phone.
Ideally You Are
- Exposed to working with Purchase transactions, Realtor referred business a big plus!
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Open to change and adaptable
- Can work well in a collaborative or self-driven environment
- Proficient on standard computer systems
- Ability to work remotely (high speed, dependable internet)
- Able to articulate yourself well through both verbal and written communication
- Ability to work beyond the typical 9-5 work week