Accept. inc is a new kind of lender seeking to level the playing field in real estate by changing how homes are bought and sold. We do this by giving home buyers who need a mortgage to make cash offers by upgrading their offers to cash offers. The best neighborhoods and school districts shouldn’t be reserved for those who have hundreds of thousands or millions in the bank. If someone can qualify for a mortgage, they can now win with a cash offer. Accept created modern Closing. Inc to be the title backbone for all Accept. inc transactions. We differ from most title companies. We bring title insurance into this new world of real estate using the most efficient platforms and handling all Accept. inc transactions as a separate yet connected two closing system.
We are looking for someone that fits with our core company values:
- The best idea wins: We believe that the best ideas should always win out, whether they come from the CEO or the custodian.
- Fail Smart: Success requires risk, and risk sometimes means failure. Learn quickly and keep moving.
- Common Scoreboard: We win and lose together.
Our startup is fast-moving and high-energy, and we are looking for someone who can rise to the occasion beyond the typical 9-5. This is a job for the bold and daring person who works well in teams and can help us take Accept. inc and Modern Closing to the next level. A job for the person who is highly motivated and open to new ways of approaching title insurance
We are looking for an Escrow Officer/Closer to coordinate all phases of a typical and atypical title insurance transaction.
- Must have a resident producer license
- Must be a valid Colorado Notary
- Familiarity with standard Title Transactions and understanding of the items listed in a title commitment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work quickly but accurately
- Comfortable with order entry, speaking with buyers to confirm wiring instructions, ordering payoff statements, ordering HOA status letters, answering common questions about title, adding figures to a platform to collect all items through settlement, balancing with a lender’s CD, drafting documents, and reviewing for missing items, presenting documents, auditing signed documents and scanning into a system, sending out packages to all parties involved, sending out post-closing documents, checks, and other items including stuffing and labeling envelopes.
- Incredible Customer Service oriented, with all parties.
- Must be willing to come into an office for closings in a safe COVID friendly environment
- Comfortable thinking outside the box about how to help solve issues to close on time, can not be ok with title-holding up a closing.
- Able to work with others towards a goal of completing the file
- Must be able to communicate if you need help, fall behind, need more training, are unsure how to complete something, etc. You can’t be afraid to speak up.
Ideally You Are
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Open to change and adaptable
- Can work well in a collaborative or self-driven environment
- Proficient on standard computer systems
- Ability to work remotely (high speed, dependable internet)
- Able to articulate yourself well through both verbal and written communication (particularly email and text)
- Ability to work beyond the typical 9-5 work week
- Ability to return emails and phone calls quickly