Denver, CO / Full Time
Accept.inc is changing how homes are bought and sold, by upgrading all home buyers to cash buyers, empowering them to make the strongest offers and increase their chances of winning the home of their dreams.
Accept.inc is growing and looking for an experienced Encompass Administrator to join our Applications Support team. This role will be a key participant in driving the initial Encompass implementation and then transition to an Administrator role managing the day-to-day usage of the platform and leading small projects to keep the platform operating optimally.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in regard to Encompass LOS
- Primary interface between Encompass and Accept.inc
- Management and maintain user access and audit user access and security
- Develop and maintain reporting standards
- Monitor system performance
- Monitor Encompass releases, changes and implications with internal integrations
- Develop, manage and maintain training documents/job aides
- Drive daily work to support Encompass LOS within an SLA
- Design, document, configure, test, and deploy approved Change Requests and Enhancements
- Create workflows, input forms, custom fields, documents, business rules
- Work in a small team of application support administrators to deliver amazing support for core systems
- Work with architects and engineers to solve complex problems and integrate with other core systems and custom-built applications
- Work within an Agile framework to ensure work is being completed in a timely manner
- Clearly document design, process and procedures as related to Encompass
- Communicate clearly with team members
- Proven work experience in Encompass working with Delegated/Wholesale lenders
- Proven work experience with Encompass integrations
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regard to estimates and to general process.
- Passion for continually making everything better from the products to personal/professional development
- Team player focused on achieving corporate, team and personal goals
- Ability to manage priorities and
- Certified Encompass Administrator preferred.
- 3+ years Ellie Mae Administration experience
- In-depth understanding of the mortgage industry and loan origination life cycle
- Strong problem-solving and analytical ability with business process and procedures
- Experience with other mortgage industry software applications (Blend, Doc Magic or Salesforce) a plus