Denver, CO / Full Time
Accept.inc is changing how homes are bought and sold, by upgrading all home buyers to cash buyers, empowering them to make the strongest offers and increase their chances of winning the home of their dreams.
Accept.inc is growing and in need of a Database Developer to join our Engineering team. The candidate with strong SQL and plsql development skills. The role will encompass support for live custom application and construction of next version of an existing application. The candidate will support development teams and will work and support data integrations with other live systems.
- Participate in Agile Sprints
- Clearly document architectural design
- Communicate clearly with team members
- Assist in the development of Code Review Standards and Architectural Review Standards and drive adherence to these standards
- Five or more years of experience
- Data Modeling
- Advanced SQL
- Stored Procedures
- Building functions, triggers and view
- Experience with centric workflows, rules engines and configurators a plus
- Ability to construct database patches for production deployment
- Proven experience with PostgreSQL, advanced SQL, debugging & testing, ETL & data integrations, json
- Experience with API development is a plus
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regard to estimates and to general process.
- Passion for continually making everything better from the products to personal/professional development
- Team player focused on achieving corporate, team and personal goals
- Ability to manage priorities and competing stakeholders
- In-depth understanding of the mortgage industry and loan origination life cycle is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical ability with business process and procedure