Denver, CO / Full Time
We turn homebuyers who need a mortgage into cash buyers, so they can win the right home at the right price.
We are looking for a Database guru that will design and implement top tier solutions, while knowing and using best practices. This position will help usher Accept.inc from a FinTech startup into a market powerhouse through building an exceptional foundation with schemas/structures for efficiency, building APIs to securely access the database, and ensuring a high level of security in general. This is a great opportunity to play a big part in building a foundation for an amazing company.
- In collaboration with the CTO and senior technical leadership, design, build, and implement thoughtful, precise schemas
- Work as a member of an agile development team
- Determines database structural requirements by analyzing operations, applications, and programming/reviewing objectives
- Develops database solutions by designing proposed system; defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Installs database systems by developing flowcharts; applying optimum access techniques; coordinating installation actions; documents actions.
- Maintains database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance; answering user questions.
- Provides database support by coding utilities, responding to user questions, and resolving problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Proven, significant, work experience in PostgreSQL and APIs
- Proven work experience in large complex systems with an eye to continuous improvement
- Prefer knowledge of AWS, Java
- Passion for continually making everything better from the products to personal/professional development