Controller - 725544
This role will be to plan, direct, and coordinate all accounting operational functions. Through coordination of bookkeeper and accountant relationships, they will be responsible for internal and external financial statements.
The is a senior-manager role in a complex fin-tech startup company where we are tackling financial problems. Previous experience in compliance, financial reporting, process management, and leadership are crucial to the success of this role. CPA preferred.
Duties include (not limited to):
- Conduct credit facility movements ensuring compliance on a weekly basis
- Complete covenant requirements/responsible for all needs in relation to every deal and documentation
- Coordinate cash deposits and create process-flow
- Validate/report up changes in personnel raises/onboarding budget/variance-to-budget
- Control relationship with audit and tax partners
- Compliance activities (payroll, AP, AR, FinOps, Treasury)
- Prepare Cost Projections
- CPA preferred
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Microsoft Excel Proficient
- Ability to keep the bigger picture in mind
- Able to articulate yourself well through both verbal and written communication