Denver, CO / Full Time
Accept.inc is a new kind of lender seeking to level the playing field in real estate by changing the way homes are bought and sold. We do this by giving homebuyers who need a mortgage the ability to make cash offers, by upgrading their offers to cash offers. The best neighborhoods and school districts shouldn’t be reserved for those who have hundreds of thousands or millions in the bank. If someone can qualify for a mortgage, they can now win with a cash offer.
We are looking for someone that fits with our core company values:
- Best idea wins: We believe that the best ideas should always win out, whether they come from the CEO or the custodian.
- Fail Smart: Success requires risk, and risk sometimes means failure. Learn quickly and keep moving.
- Common Scoreboard: We win and lose together.
Accept.inc is looking for someone who will be responsible for:
This role will be to assist our Processing Team in providing order outs with the highest level of customer service possible. You will be assisting in getting buyers clear to close with the end financing investor for their home purchase. You will be helping processors manage conditions and documentation requirements throughout the process - from contract to closing.
The role is considered entry level and may provide training for multiple career tracks, including training to become a loan officer, loan processor or underwriter. Experience with the real estate process, real estate finance, processing or consumer credit will be beneficial, but not required. Should you gravitate toward one of these fields, Accept.inc would be thrilled to help support you through training and licensing (where applicable) to grow into one of these roles within the company.
This role is a process-oriented role, which requires you to be organized, meticulous able to multi-task and set priorities with heavy emphasis on document collection and organization over multiple systems.
- Friendly, professional, and outgoing
- Very organized and detail-oriented
- Open to change and adaptable
- Can work well in a collaborative or self-driven environment
- Proficient on standard computer systems
- Ability to work remotely (high speed, dependable internet)
- Able to articulate yourself well through both verbal and written communication (particularly email)
- Ability to work beyond the typical 9-5 work week