Approval Specialist Assistant/Loan Officer Assistant
Denver, CO / Full Time
This role will be to assist our loan officers in providing borrowers with the highest level of customer service possible. You will be assisting in approving buyers for our unique Cash Offer program, along with the end financing for their home purchase. You will not be sourcing business, but rather helping loan officers manage incoming clients and their documentation requirements throughout the process - from initial contact to closing.
The role is considered entry level and may provide training for multiple career tracks, including training to become a loan officer, loan processor or underwriter. Some experience with the real estate process, real estate finance, processing or consumer credit will be beneficial and is preferred. Should you gravitate toward one of these fields, Accept.inc would be thrilled to help support you through training and licensing (where applicable) to grow into one of these roles within the company.
This role is a process-oriented role, which requires you to be organized, meticulous able to multi-task and set priorities with heavy emphasis on document collection and organization over multiple systems.
Our startup is fast-moving and high-energy, and we are looking for someone who can rise to the occasion, well beyond the typical 9-5. This is a job for the bold and daring person who works well in teams and can help us take Accept.inc to the next level. A job for the person who takes calls on Saturday mornings, after hours, and on weekends, and is highly motivated and open to new ways of approaching mortgage lending.
- Friendly, professional, and outgoing
- Experience or knowledge of real estate, mortgage, or consumer finance preferred.
- Very organized and detail-oriented
- Open to change and adaptable
- Can work well in a collaborative or self-driven environment
- Proficient on standard computer systems
- Ability to work remotely (high speed, dependable internet)
- Able to articulate yourself well through both verbal and written communication (particularly email)
- Ability to work beyond the typical 9-5 workweek