Approval Specialist/Loan Officer
This role will be to work with our Cash Offer clients in providing them with the highest level of customer service possible. You will be explaining our unique Cash Offer program in detail, answering questions, structuring, and providing financing solutions and scenario comparisons. You will not be sourcing business, so this is not a Sales job. Rather it will be your responsibility to provide a seamless, stress-free experience for our buyers, from initial contact to their home purchase closing.
The role requires 3+ years’ experience as a mortgage loan officer, either in a banking, broker, or wholesale environment. Knowledge of loan programs, industry rules/regulations, and structuring financing for FTHB’s savvy real estate investors. Must have active NMLS registration or be willing to re-activate past licenses.
This role is 100% customer-facing. You should truly enjoy communication with clients via phone, text, and email. It would be best if you also were organized, meticulous, and able to multi-task and set priorities with a heavy emphasis on follow-ups and communication.
Our startup is fast-moving and high-energy, and we are looking for someone who can rise to the occasion, well beyond the typical 9-5. This is a job for the bold and daring person who works well in teams and can help us take Accept. inc to the next level. A job for the person who takes calls on Saturday mornings, after hours, and on weekends is highly motivated and open to new ways of approaching mortgage lending.
- Friendly, professional, and outgoing – LOVES talking to people!
- 3+ years mortgage lending experience
- Active or past NMLS registration/licensing as MLO
- Very organized and detail-oriented
- Open to change and adaptable
- Can work well in a collaborative or self-driven environment
- Proficient on LOS, POS, pricing engines, and other computer systems
- Ability to work remotely (high speed, dependable internet)
- Able to articulate yourself well through both verbal and written communication
- Ability to work beyond the typical 9-5 workweek