Agent Relations Specialist Assistant
Denver, CO / Full Time
Accept.Inc, part of the Y Combinator winter 2019 cohort, is a Denver-based venture-backed startup transforming how homes are bought and sold. As a fintech lender leveling the playing field for homebuyers by upgrading any offer to an all-cash offer, we believe every homebuyer should have equal access to the home of their dreams, without needing hundreds of thousands of dollars in the bank. We’ve bought and sold over $100 million worth of homes on our platform in the last year, making us one of the fastest-growing mortgage companies in Colorado.
Accept.inc is growing and in need of an Agent Relations Specialist Assistant to join our agent engagement team. This is a part-time contracted position, with the potential to grow into a full-time position with increased responsibilities and upward mobility.
~5-10 hours weekly
- Answer incoming calls from new agents interested in our service
- Educate agents about our cash offer program and answer their inquiries
- Serve as an ambassador for Accept.inc, being the face of our company and properly representing our values and positive energy!
- Outgoing, engaging personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to absorb new information quickly
- Excitement about our company and the team at Accept.inc
- Ability to work at least 5-10 hours per week as a starting point, during regular business hours